- Trump falsely claims hydroxychloroquine ‘doesn’t harm you’
- Vice-president says he is not taking anti-malaria drug
- Trump says he’s taking hydroxychloroquine despite FDA warnings
- Strikes erupt as US essential workers demand protection amid pandemic
- Coronavirus – latest global updates
- Get a fresh perspective on America – sign up to our First Thing newsletter
Patrick Wintour and Julian Borger report:
Member states have backed a resolution strongly supportive of the World Health Organization, after Donald Trump issued a fresh broadside against the UN body, giving it 30 days to make unspecified reforms or lose out on US funding.