Dimples: The Reason Behind Most Amazing Smiles

      Comments Off on Dimples: The Reason Behind Most Amazing Smiles

There is no doubt that dimples are really adorable and oftentimes, desirable.  However the case, research shows that only 20% of the population have dimples whereas the rest of the 80% wished they were part of the 20%. First off, there are actually two kinds of facial dimples: chin and cheek dimples. Chin dimples are caused […]

The post Dimples: The Reason Behind Most Amazing Smiles appeared first on The Guardian Nigeria News – Nigeria and World News.