CELEBRITY MasterChef 2018 is back TONIGHT with a new host of contestants – from reality TV stars to actors and singers.
Here is everything you need to know about the cooking show and who’s taking part in the competition…
When does Celebrity MasterChef 2018 start on BBC One?
Celebrity MasterChef 2018 continues TONIGHT (August 24) at 8:30pm on BBC One.
It continues next week.
As well as the celebrity version there’s also a regular MasterChef and a professional competition.
This year’s civilian winner was Kenny Tutt.
Viewers can catch up on any missed episodes of the series on BBC iPlayer.
Who’s in the Celebrity MasterChef 2018 line-up?
The full line up has been revealed and it includes a mix of reality stars, actors and singers.
Here’s the full line-up.
- Gemma Collins – Towie star
- Spencer Matthews – Former Made In Chelsea star
- Stella Parton – Dolly Parton’s sister
- Lisa Maxwell – Former Bill star and Loose Woman
- Chizzy Akudolu – Holby City actress and Strictly star
- Keith Allen – Actor and Lily Allen’s dad – OUT
- Josh Cuthbert – Union J singer
- AJ Pritchard – Strictly Come Dancing professional dancer
- Frankie Bridge – The Saturday’s singer
- Anita Harris – Carry On actress
- Jay Blades – Social entrepreneur and designer
- Carol Decker – Eighties pop star – OUT
- Jean Johansson – Scottish TV presenter
- Monty Panesar -International cricketer
- Martin Bayfield – Former rugby player and Hagrid’s stunt double
- Clara Amfo – BBC Radio One DJ
- John Partridge – Former EastEnders actor
- Michelle Ackerley – Watchdog host – OUT
- Zoe Lyons – Comedian
- Stefanie Reid – World Champion Paralympian
Who will be judging Celebrity MasterChef 2018?
But just because the contestants are celebs, don’t expect them to go easy on them!
Last year’s winner of Celebrity MasterChef was TV presenter Angelica Bell.
On her achievement Gregg said: “Angellica is one of the best Celebrity MasterChef contestants I have ever seen.
“Her food has elegance and style.”
High praise indeed.